Friday, October 7, 2016

Women’s Sewing Workshop Back by popular demand!
When: SundayOct. 30th, 8-10pm
Where: my home in University City

Cost: $15 per participant, nosh and drinks included, as well as all-you-can-ask ongoing  Q&A.  Sign up with a friend and each pay $12.

Details:  Participants will learn numerous hand-sewing techniques to make small and major repairs to clothing and household items. When you sign up, tell me your requests on any unique repair skills you want to learn! Time permitting there will also be an introduction to machine sewing to demystify this powerful, creative tool!

Come, have fun, and learn an imminently useful skill! I have many years of experience teaching sewing skills to all ages, and I use great visual aids, examples, and I share inspiration and ideas.

Can't wait to see you there!

RSVP by October 27. Don't miss this chance!
KFRIE8 @ GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment