Monday, February 16, 2015

What to Expect at Sewing Camp

Sewing camps are SO much fun!  Here's how it works:

-Your son/daughter will learn many new skills and use them to create their own unique projects.
-usually about 6:1 ratio or less of teacher to students
-I provide all supplies necessary except where noted
-I offer 10% off for you when a new friend you refer signs up for same camp session.
-Please provide 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel or reschedule.

My daughter working on a hula hoop rug at camp

-Photo/privacy policy: I may  tag you on Facebook to show you a photo of your son/daughter sewing.  I may also share photos from camps on my website but I will not include names.  Please let me know if you do not want photos of your son/daughter shared in my personal network (this website and Facebook) or if you have any other specific privacy request.

No comments:

Post a Comment